20090326

Spaghetti feed was a success

I guess I should write a quick note letting everyone know that I had my
Spaghetti feed on Sunday to raise money for my missionary trip to PNG,
and it went well. There were quite a few people from Church that stuck
around for it as well as a lot of the college kids from the UCM group
that I've been attending stuffing their faces with Mr. Doug's tasty foods.

The photos from Africa just got done in time for the fund raiser... I
wasn't sure that they would. I should also mention that the photos look
way better then they did on my computer screen... They don't even look
like my own photos anymore. But I suppose that's a good thing. They'll
still be on auction until this Sunday so everyone can get a chance to
see them before they disappear to the airtight safes... you know, for
posterities sake.

In other news, I'm almost debt free for the 2nd time in my life!!! I
have about three hundred dollars left to pay on my car, which I should
take care of early next month... Man, I sound old, I'm actually excited
about that... well who wouldn't be. ;-)

No comments: