20110309

Bugged

I came home late one night (why do I always end up at home late when
working on computer stuff?) and found that the light outside my door had
attracted a visitor. Unfortunately, this visitor had knocked a little
to hard with his head and the ant colony that lives under my step had an
all you can eat buffet!

This is a pretty fitting picture because in a few hours I'll be bumping
down the road to Mt. Hagen to get on a MAF flight to Munduku to spend
three days (or more, we've got a lot of cargo to start out the dry
season!) going up the river to Kaiam. Nothing like point A to point B
around here. Anyway, I'll be getting back to nature soon and thought if
I've really got the creepy crawls on me, then you should at least see
them... Aren't I so kind?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a cicada from the picture. Is it a PNG cicada or something else entirely?