20071026

Blue Leisure Suit


Remember back in the 70's when you wore leisure suits? No? Ok, so I wasn't born yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't live the dream. I don't remember old I was in this photo, but I was either in, or just out of high school when I wore this. Those of you that know me know that if I dress up, I go all out. I wore this same suit a few years after this picture was taken to my Fraternities Winter Formal. And yes, I rode on my motorcycle. You couldn't keep the horns from honking in my direction. It's a good thing that I had a full face helmet on, or else I would have ruined the moment with a huge smile instead of play'n it cool.

Now, I'm going to have the opportunity to wear this suit one more time. There's an Alaskan Formal for the Africa trip. Oh, yeah, I'm going to Africa. More on that later, right now all you need to know is that this suit looks good on me.

No comments: