20071021

Bonfire


So, last night was officially a busy night. Let me start at the beginning.
It was Saturday, but because my roommate's vehicle got frozen into two wheel drive he had to park it in the garage at work in order to thaw it out. Everything went fine except he got left at work without the keys to the shop door and we went back to get his truck early (well, nine in the morning-hey, that's early for a Saturday). Then, as a thanks, he took me out to breakfast. I like breakfast, especially when its a meal so large that you don't have to eat the rest of the day.

After we returned to the house, I went through photos, updated this blog, and got stuff ready for next week (except for shopping, still need food) and all of a sudden, it was time to go to the bonfire over at a friends place. When we got there it looked like no one else had show up yet, until I shut off the headlights to my vehicle and we saw the glow of the fire over the hill. It was quite the impressive sight. When the cold started seeping through our boots it was about time for karaoke at the Pub on campus (I know... a bar on campus! It's so sweet!) All I really have to say about that is that the singing was awful, but the environment was a lot of fun.

Ok, so maybe it wasn't quite so busy of a day, but man, I had a great time.

No comments: