20100123

My Really Old Photos

Because I won't be in the country starting in February (I'll be in Papua New Guinea on a year long mission trip) and probably won't have access to any internet or possibly even my backup hard drive, I figured I should start cleaning off some of the photos that are on my computer.  So, last night I backed up my photos and started deleting them from my computer, but I get so distracted when I'm doing that.  Of course I want to look through them and see if there are any good ones that I'm not going to see for a really, really long time.  Turns out, there are a few winners that haven't ever been posted anywhere before.

The conclusion?  To post them here.  I will be posting them over the next couple weeks before I leave in (mostly) chronological order starting with some Belize photos from early 2007.  You can look forward to those.

No comments: