20100821

Dragonfly: Part 2

Yep, another dragonfly... Hey, you can't blame a guy for wanting to post a picture like this can you?  I'm still looking for the PNG insect book that I'd like to identify all these fun creepy crawlies that I live with at Kaiam... Wouldn't it be amazing to discover an insect that wasn't in the book?  Sure it might happen all the time in PNG, but not to me!

Anton and I both used to collect insects in our youth, so I have a kindred soul to help me chase after these strange bugs in the bush.  Yeah, I may not always be moving dirt to complete the airstrip, but that's part of the wonderful place we live in...  People are always saying you should stop and smell the roses... well, I don't like them (they're pokey!), but I'll stop and look at the insects/spiders/millipedes/etc.

No comments: