20100214

Kutless Concert

Ok, got a few shots here from the Kutless concert back in May of last
year. I didn't go into this concert expecting to take any photos, but
when I got there and I had my camera, I figured why not and there are
some great shots in this batch.

This first shot is of the lead singer from Kutless as he walked out on
stage before the concert started. The 2nd shot is of the base player
from Nitengale (Nightengale? I forget) a local Fairbanks band. Good
band as well. This shot though is possibly my favorite shot ever, but
at least in the top ten or so. I even love the lens flare from the
tuner key on the left side of the image. The focus is also really sharp
at the base of the strings and softens up towards the keys a lot. It
was shot at 200mm at F4, 1600 ISO... Isn't it pretty???

No comments: