20100210

Third Day Concert

So, there was another real concert in Fairbanks that I went to...  This one was Third Day, a band that I hadn't really listened to since I was a kid, but was somewhat happy to hear that they haven't changed their sound very much in all those years.  I recognized way more songs than I thought I would and over all it was a pretty good concert.  This photo though really surprised be when I opened it up on my computer.

When I took it, I never saw this rainbow with my eye, or through the lens, but somehow it was there perfectly around the lead singer.  Since they had the fog machine running it must have had just enough water vapor in it to refract a little light and the sensitivity of the CCD picked up on that fact.  However, even with that light still shinning in other photos, none of them had anything even close to a rainbow in it.  Very cool shot.  One for the books.

No comments: