20070629

Day 14


Don't know where I've been? Read about it here.

Schrader and I went to the Japanese Garden today, and I have to say it was pretty cool. We got there on the MAX and took our bikes so we didn't have to worry about parking on a Friday afternoon, which would have been a problem. There were ample options for photos, so I ended up with almost sixty photos.

Today's photos have also been added to the Alaska Trip photo group so you can see part of what I've seen on my mystical journey. It has now grown into two albums as picasaweb only allows 500 photos per album.

First album of pictures includes the first dozen days.
Second album starts on day 14.

These pictures have all been resized to 800x600 pixels for your viewing convenience. If you would like any of the full sized, or modified photos that I have, please email me and I'll send them too you. Eventually I'll get around to picking out my favorites and put them in they're own directory in all they're glory.

No comments: